[bksvol-discuss] Re: about braille

  • From: "Satauna" <mercury@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 23:12:40 -0700

Sarah, I laughed out loud reading your message about human readers
ceasing to read when asked to repeat things over and over.  Indeed, as
you stated, "motherboards" are not built with a superior pronunciation
dictionary.  Furthermore, the fatherboard in this house was manufactured
with a different dictionary than the motherboard, thus greatly annoying
the daughterboard who demands consistency! She interrupts on whatever
IRQ she can get in on, correcting, querying or attempting to modify the
motherboard and fatherboard pronunciation dictionaries--among other
applications--until one or both of them inevitably crash! I think the
parentboards around here need an upgrade!!!

Satauna