[bksvol-discuss] Re: about braille

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 17:31:08 -0500

Yes, even mothers that are normally good readers don't completely support
that feature. <bg>
they, and many other human readers, also tend to freeze up and stop reading
for you completely if you suggest they should stop instantly on command
without distracting you with comments or complaints.  They often do not go
back just enough and repeat things over and over again without getting
frustrated, too.  computers only occasionally develope an atitude, and get
tired of reading for you. :-)  at least you don't have to feel sorry for
them when they have been working a long time.
I say this from my experience in highschool before I had a scanner, and the
Internet didn't contain enough information, or just didn't work well.

Anybody know how to get via voice to say irrational correctly?  Why does it
say that wrong but can say "Foie Gras
" just fine?  That is what I call I-Raitional. lol

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
curious entity at earthlink dot net