[bksvol-discuss] Re: about book Spoke Of Love

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:00:59 -0500

Gwen, please don't mark your messages "high importance". My email is set up to
give priority to these messages and put them in a separate folder, therefore, I
may miss your messages.

Incidentally, did you know your keyboard has a period on it? Your messages
sound like one continuous run-on sentence, thus losing much of its meaning.

Just a little friendly criticism. No harm intended.

Grumpy Bob (who definitely needs more coffee)

"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will
live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy