[bksvol-discuss] about book Spoke Of Love

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 07:02:13 -0500

Thought I needed to come in here and  let you know what happened.
Kenny let me know Spoke Of Love had been added to the library and he said he
did a  search and it  was in the collection I had done a page over to make the
book OK and he didn't have any more trouble and the  book went fine as far as I
knew and he let me know that is cool
But I couldn't find the book when I searched nor could Bob he also looked and
the book was not, and is not there and Bob went and  looked in the ready to be
checked cue again and it was there again well so I did another Spoke Of Love
and put a better Quality in the title so somebody would know.
Now what will happen to the book I have no clue but anyhow did my best so that
is what happened if you see the book again sorry for any  inconvience this
causes to anyone that was not entended just needed to let you know.
This book is by ?  Cathy Marie  Hake.
Spoke Of Love.