[bksvol-discuss] Re: a youth book I recommend for the collection

  • From: "Susan Lumpkin" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 19:49:59 -0600

Larry found it was in the collection!

Susan

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cindy Rosenthal
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2015 6:11 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: a youth book I recommend for the collection

Somone told me the book is already in the collection. I recommend it. smile
the title is Snow Treasure and it's by Marie McSwigan (or something like that.
I just got it from my library and it's a short book. It's about Norwegian kids
who unearth buried Nazi gold bullion and spirit it away to a ship to take it to
the U.S. It's based on a true story. One rede/reviewer' great uncle told her
he was one of teh boys.

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 6:52 AM, <knsummer2000@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:knsummer2000@xxxxxxxxx> > wrote:

Cindy, What’s the name of the book? Who’s the author?

Kathy Novak