[bksvol-discuss] Re: a youth book I recommend for the collection

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 16:10:53 -0800

Somone told me the book is already in the collection. I recommend it.
smile the title is Snow Treasure and it's by Marie McSwigan (or something
like that. I just got it from my library and it's a short book. It's about
Norwegian kids who unearth buried Nazi gold bullion and spirit it away to a
ship to take it to the U.S. It's based on a true story. One rede/reviewer'
great uncle told her he was one of teh boys.

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 6:52 AM, <knsummer2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Cindy, What’s the name of the book? Who’s the author?

Kathy Novak