[bksvol-discuss] Re: a whole huge list of books

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 22:24:26 -0500

E,
Does that mean someone scanned the six wives? I knew I should have checked the list. *sigh* oh well I wasn't looking forward to editing it anyway, it's a mammoth book.
Amber
My attitude is never to be satisfied, never enough, never.\
Bela Karolyi, Olympic Coach
E-Mail: Awallens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: Awallens@xxxxxxxxxxx