[bksvol-discuss] Re: a very large book to be completed in validation

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 23:19:20 -0700 (PDT)

I've found that if I highlight the indicated word and
go to the spellcheck and hit add, or ignore all, that
clears up all those words in the file and the
spellcheck doesn't have as many to worry about. This
usually has to be repeated the next or two and finally
it holds it in memory. That's when I have th
spellcheck running while I'm validating. If I don't
spellcheck until I'm finished validating then I don't
have the problem because the ignore all takes care of
so many words.

Cindy