[bksvol-discuss] Re: a very large book to be completed in validation

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 12:04:29 -0700 (PDT)

Dan,

Are you spell-checkins as you validate or after? I
found that if there are a lot of names and/or errors,
the spell-check gives me that message when I validate
with spell-check on, but if wait untl I've finished
validating and then spell-check, and hit ignore all
when a word is o.k., the spell-checking gets done.

Otherwise, though the rules won't let you send the
whole file, you could send the last half, ort the
parts you haven't done. I helped one of our strictest
rules followers by validating a third of the book at a
time.

I have a lot to do first, but if no one else will help
you that way, and if you can't spell-check after yo
finish validating, I'm willing to help, but it will
take a while.

Cindy