[bksvol-discuss] a very large book to be completed in validation

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 14:56:56 -0400

Hi all,

I have been validating a very large book that Larry Lumpkin submitted. It is a very extensive historical book on WW II. I have all the page breaks validated and all page headers removed. I have also verified the page numbers.

I have now discovered that my system can't handle such a large book when doing spell checking. It boggs down so badly that I can't get anything accomplished.

This book is just shy of 1200 pages.

Would anyone else like to take a crack at finishing it? I can send you the .rtf I have cleaned up so far so you won't have to redo anything.

If no one does then I will just have to send it up as is and accept a very good but not quite excellent condition.

Let me know.