[bksvol-discuss] Re: a symbol I need help with

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 17:23:18 -0800 (PST)

Actually, with patience and time, I can do braille on a slate and stylus, smile.

  But not on the computer.

Anyway, the book is ready and going to step 1 right now as I write this. If
anyone wants to do something special to it for the accented letters and those
upside down exclamation points (I've never taken a Spanish class, so I don't
even know what the proper name is for them), it's there for the taking!

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Goose in the Pond - Earlene Fowler
Join Audible Now and Get TWO FREE DOWNLOADS!