[bksvol-discuss] Re: a symbol I need help with

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 17:57:36 -0700

Kari, Jamie is sighted.  She has no method to do braille & wouldn't
know how if she did.  However, she's a wonderful help when those of us
on list who are blind get in a pinch, as is Grandma Cindy, who is
sighted also.  Hurrah for our seeing-eye volunteers!  It's great they
take the time to help those w/print disabilities have access to books,
& the only thing they get in return besides credits they can't use is
getting to read stuff they're interested in (if they're not helping 1
of us out with things they're not) & an occasional laudatory note from
a blind volunteer.  They're the best!

--
Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at: