[bksvol-discuss] Re: a symbol I need help with

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 15:47:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi Kellie and Kari,

  It's an English book with some Spanish sprinkled in. I will leave the symbol
in. I don't understand about putting the 2,6 2,6 in front of the words. Do I
understand that at the beginning of the book I should make a note that the
symbol is in the book?

  It's a children's (chapter book) holiday book that I may have ready by the
end of this evening. It's about 100 pages.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Goose in the Pond - Earlene Fowler
Join Audible Now and Get TWO FREE DOWNLOADS!