[bksvol-discuss] Re: a request - "live from the floor of Closing the Gap" conference....

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 14:37:46 -0400 (EDT)

The Bailey School Kids books are for second grade, and third, the Triplet
Trouble books are also for Second Grade, as is the The Abscent Author... of
the A to Z mysteries.

Don't forget Clifford books, Arthor books, and let me see.

Miffy, the Miffy series, The Macey series, the "Baby Duck" series, let me
see, what else.

A few of the books I have Done,  particularly those by Lynn Stone, the
Kangaroo, Deer, Koala, Dingo, and a few others were definitely for the lower
grades and beginner readers.

Also, "What's Wrong with being a Skunk"  and let me see, smile.

That is all I can think of of the stuff I have done this year, will probably
think of more.

David Rides the Bus, Naomi Knows It is Spring Time, A Guide Dog Puppy Grows
Up, basically any picture book, for the most part.  George and Martha
series.  Buddy, The First Seeing Eye Dog is a beginning chapter book.

There are actually a lot.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council