[bksvol-discuss] Re: a request - "live from the floor of Closing the Gap" conference....

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 13:14:00 -0500

jAnice and others, I just took a look at the chrildren's books and wonder about
the grades for these books. I think it would be hard to tell unless you
download each book and see if it says inside. I would imagine that some of the
recent books are K through second grade based on the amount of pages but I
wouldn't go by that. I know some of the titles have said what grades the book
is for but I think the majority don't.
For skype contact bobwichitaks