[bksvol-discuss] Re: a quick mailing question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 00:26:42 -0700 (PDT)

It used to be that sending books and heavy material
UPS was less expensive than by US mail, even media
rate, but I don't know if that's still true--and
shipping by bus was the least expensive. When I moved
to California I shipped my books and other stuff by
Greyhound. I don't know if that's still possible.

Cindy