[bksvol-discuss] Re: a quick chapters question

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 12:51:36 -0500

Dear Gerald,

Thank you for explaining exactly what I wanted to know.

Putting identical page numbers at the top and bottom of chapter pages didn't feel right, but I'd have done it if it was the latest wisdom.

I like the idea of writing Chapter on a line by itself, but after my first book done this way is approved, if I see it didn't work, I'll write in the book's title on the next validation..

Actually, I've used the chapter word method you described, but as new techniques are discussed here, I sometimes feel the need to check in case my methods have become outdated when I wasn't paying attention.

Thanks again!

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxx>