[bksvol-discuss] Re: a quick chapters question

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 17:38:09 -0500

I personally put four blank lines above each such number and two after the number. I do hope this outwits the stripper.

E.
At 05:33 PM 1/4/2007, you wrote:
What happens when the chapters are just numbered with
numerals like 48 instead of written out as Chapter 48?

Does it then have to have extra lines so that it
doesn't get blended in with the text or stripped out
in the conversion process?

Jamie in Michigan