[bksvol-discuss] Re: a question on the last days of dogtown

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 02:38:37 -0500

Amber, where is this book now?  And what is the title and author?  I am a
braille only user who does not validate in contracted braille but I like to
do my pleasure reading in Grade II.  If it is in the collection I would be
willing to download it and check how it is nnow.  I am just curioous.

Sue S.