[bksvol-discuss] a question on editing a book

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 16:46:43 -0500

Hi all: I have scanned and am now editing The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova.
I am  noticing, however, that there are blank lines, a lot of them  For
example, in this sentence: "My mother had died when I was a baby, before my
father founded the Center for Peace and Democracy.  Instead of having it flow
in a continuous unbroken line, there are two line breaks between "my mother"
and "Center and For". I turned this into a text file because my Braille Note
does not do well with RTF files, big ones anyway.  Is there any way in the
Braille Note Find and Replace feature to correct this issue?  If not, can I
correct it in Kurzweil?  Any help would be appreciated.
Amber