[bksvol-discuss] Re: a question for Kerri

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 12:11:56 -0400

Be safe Carrie.

Hugs,

Maithe
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Carrie Karnos
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 12:08 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: a question for Kerri

  Sorry, I don't remember Phyllis.  I didn't reply to your previous message,
thinking that someone else would remember her and mention it to you.

  I'll be leaving to go to Chicago and the Hadley School for the Blind in about
an hour, so I may or may not be checking email while I'm gone.  Be back home
next Sunday.

  Hope everyone has a great week!  Carrie

  Julia Kulak <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Hi Kerri. I'm sorry if this is bugging you, but I think you were here when
    was last quite a few years ago. Do you remember Phyllis, and do you keep in
    touch with her. Again, sorry if this is a bother, I'm just confused. Did
    that message make it to the list?
    Julia

  Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who
knows.
  Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.