[bksvol-discuss] Re: a question about tables

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 16:41:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Devorah.

How's Florida?

I've done tables in a couple of different ways for people to insert into their
scans of validations, and they haven't complained, so I guess they're been o.k.

1. I've converted it into lines, using copy and paste so I don't have to retype
identical phrases.
2. I've done what you are thinking of, using dashed, since,m unfortunately,
tabs and multiple spaces are deleted.
3. I've converted it into sentences.

Unfortunately, since I haven't kept them once the book was uploaded, I don't
think I have any samples to send you but if I find any I'll send them to you
offlist. I may have a couple of books I validated that had them.

G.Cindy