[bksvol-discuss] Re: a question

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 01:19:34 -0500

Amber,

To delete blank pages in Word:

Replace ^m^m

With ^m

This will work if the page is truely blank.  If the page happens to have
some whitespace on it-like spaces or tabs-or if it has some paragraph
markers on it,  then the above method won't remove them because they aren't
actually blank but have some characters between the page breaks.  You can
try the next replace to remove pages with whitespace:

Replace ^m^w^m

With ^m

If there are still some left at this point, then it's faster to just go in
and remove them by hand then try to figure out what will work.

HTH

Gerald

  _____