[bksvol-discuss] Re: a question

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 13:39:49 -0500

Hi Amber,
This is a known Kurzweil bug. Are you running the latest update of whichever
version you have? The problem is more common when you save in rtf and then
continue working on the file in rtf with Kurzweil. It's a blast nuisance--I'm
sure Stephen Baum is still trying to isolate the cause of the anomaly. <grin>
The easiest way to get rid of them is go back in Kurzweil and delete all the
blank pages, or maybe Gerald knows a nifty way to get rid of blank pages in
Word? Usually we always try to keep the blank pages that actually belonged in
the print, but if losing those in this case makes the difference between you
spending a few minutes on a Find and Replace operation or a few hours removing
blank pages by hand I think the sacrifice would be worthwhile.
Sorry I don't have better news,
Kellie