[bksvol-discuss] Re: a question

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:27:48 -0700

Hi Amber, Go to page setup, from the file menu, this is a property sheet, do a
shift-tab to paper size.  and  change to eight and a half by fourteen and
change that height to twenty.  What you are seeing, probably is the so-called
soft-page-breaks that are inserted for printing, they don't really exist. But
they are confusing. Changing this will not effect the document. HTH  Tom