[bksvol-discuss] a problem with downloading books

  • From: "GMail" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 11:31:18 -0400

Hi,

I am sending this to support and to the list hoping to help others prevent
having the same issue.

I decided to download some of Rachael Ray's books to see if I could do more
cooking since my wife has to work.

I did a search and found several of them.  I selected one and chose brf format.
 The download went as expected.

I then chose another book and selected brf.  This time when I clicked on the
download button it didn't come up with the filename dialog.  Instead it came up
with my history page.  It showed that it was preparing the book in MP3 format.
I am very certain I did not choose MP3 in the combo box.

I tried to go choose brf again and it still went to the history page showing it
was being prepared for MP3.

I next tried to download another book.  I was very careful about choosing brf
and clicked on the download button.  It again went to my history page and it
shows that it is now preparing this book for MP3 format also.

You might want to see if you can duplicate this.  It is going to cause big
problems for some members if this keeps happening.  It is also going to cause
big issues with over loading the servers with MP3 preparation that people will
not then download.

Thanks.

Dan Beaver