[bksvol-discuss] Re: a problem with a bookshare volunteer

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:02:29 -0500

I just really really want to give the books back to the person.  I really hope
this can be resolved.  It's very possible they are not getting the emails and
in this case, I just need to know. I'm also worried the person is not OK...
Maybe they are sick?  Maybe there is something wrong?  If so I'm more worried
than anything, as it's not like this person to respond.  I guess furious is not
the right word to use which I used in the previous email.  I'm more worried,
concerned and anxious about this person's well-being than anything else.  and I
want to return the books to this person if at all possible.  So if this person
is reading this, I'm scared and worried for you, and please please contact me
so I know you are OK!.
Gratefully:
Amber
Book blog: