[bksvol-discuss] Re: a page break question

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 15:12:29 -0600

Kurzweil keeps blank pages if you set it to do so.  You will find this
setting in Kurzweil settings/recognition.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
12/11/2004 09:59 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: a page break question

Hi Amber:

Your txt files will have the page breaks since K1000 preserves them. But I

don't think it keeps the blank pages.
 However, they'll probably be lost in the validation process since most
people use word, or WordPad to validate. And these programs basically
destroy page breaks.  So if you can submit the rtf or kes it would be
preferable.

Grace