[bksvol-discuss] Re: a newby question

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 08:17:13 -0400

Hi,

I am the one who returned this book. You are welcome to work on it if you want to do so.

You may want to have some familiarity with dates issues however since this is a history text and quite long. This is a large project to take on as a beginning volunteer though Dr. Cross's submits are excellent in quality.

Please write me off list if you like. I specialize in fixing up dates in histories and have worked out some useful techniques.

all the best,
E.

At 07:55 AM 9/27/2007, you wrote:
Hi, Bob here.

I introduced myself yesterday to the list (thanks for all the swelcomes).

I want to download a book but have a question before I do so.

The book I want is, "The Story of Civilization Part VII: The Age of Reason Begins: A History of European Civilization in the period of Shakespeare, Bacon, Montaigne, Rembrandt,
Galileo, and Descartes: 1558-1648" by "Will Durant, Ariel Durant".

My question is as follows. In the comment history section I find a series of entries similar to the following:

"Action: RETURNNEW

Date: 2007-09-24 19:03:35-07

User: Elizabeth Aldworth".

Does this mean that Ms. Aldworth is working on this book and I should keep my prying newby hands off of her property?

Thanks.
Bob

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is
the only thing that ever has."--Margaret Mead

http://www.eset.com