[bksvol-discuss] Re: a new volunteer approved

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 20:50:03 -0700

Hi, Ann, Kim here. Welcome to the deranged perfectionists as Carrie
calls some of us. I proofread stuff on occasion for Bookshare. Please
ask any kind of question you wish. By the way, what sort of books do you
like to read? I also like fantasy and have proofread fiction so far.
Regards, Kim Friedman. P.S.: If you wish to natter, please write me off
list. K.
From: Ann Petrous <annpetrous@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: i'm aproved
To: "'Cindy'" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, November 1, 2010, 6:11 PM

Hey I'm just letting you know that I've been approved for bookshare
volunteering, so if there is a fantasy novel that you see and I don't,
let me know. I grabbed courtduel. I'm going to read the first one before
I read the second. Lol