[bksvol-discuss] a new list

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 02:48:21 -0800 (PST)

I hope no one will think it presumptuous of me but I
have started working on a list that I've put up on a
web page.

The list is a list of series books which Bookshare
needs to make the series complete. I've only just
begun working on the list and I welcome additions to
the list. I will try to update the list every day.

http://studentpages.alma.edu/~07jmyate/seriesneeded.html

Is the list of the series books. I've only started
with two authors, taking some of the books that have
been recently added to the bookshare collection and
checking to see if bookshare has all the books in that
series.

Jamie in Michigan