[bksvol-discuss] a new category for meritbadge books?

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 16:36:01 -0400

Hi volunteers and staff,

I would like to request that a new category be created for the meritbadge books. They sort of fall into several different existing categories but more completely need their own category. If we add more publications from Boy Scouts or even materials from the Girl Scouts in the future this would also help.

I suggest a category of Scouting to handle this need.

Thanks and I wait to hear your responses.