[bksvol-discuss] Re: a name needed for a main character!

  • From: Noel Romey <ner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:42:23 -0500

Scott,
I was worried too because I'd validated it before. I found more errors, so the new one should replace it. I just did a search of Bourne on my computer in title, and got just the bourne Supremacy and the Bourne Identity. Also when you clock n the author listed when you click directly to that book, you don't see it in the listings. Very odd. Jessie, anything you can figure?

Ner

At 12:58 7/20/2004, you wrote:
Hello Ner
The url is:
http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=17643
That's strange that it wouldn't show up. I did a search for Bourne because I thaught I remembered seeing it on the new books section awhile ago and it turned up.

Best,
Scott