[bksvol-discuss] Re: a name needed for a main character!

  • From: Noel Romey <ner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:40:33 -0500

Hi,
I thought as well, that the Bourne Ultimatum was on bookshare too, I validated it last time. Its disappeared though, so if you search for Ultimatum, or Ludlum, you don't see it. So I guess its an improvement. Paste in the url if you can find it, its not index searchable.

Ner
At 10:29 7/20/2004, you wrote:
I'm not sure if you are making improvements to the already existing copy of The Bourne Ultimatum, but it already exists on bookshare with an excelent almost no errors rating.

Scott

Noel Romey Arkansas, USA View my insights at my live journal: http://djner.livejournal.com