[bksvol-discuss] Re: a member is *really* anxious to read Beloved Physician by Joanna Lacy

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 17:34:37 -0600

Hi Jamie,

Oh, I wish I could do this one, but there is something wrong with my MSWord.
The last few books I have downloaded from the check-out queue have either
looked like garbage or not shown up at all when I open them.  So if anyone
sees a book released by me, that is why.  I had to uninstall Word, and until
I can find my CD-Rom with it on, I'm out of commission as far as proofing
goes.

Sue S.