[bksvol-discuss] Re: a little frustrated with a book I'm working on

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 23:51:38 -0400

I proof read books using the braillenote all the time. What seems to be the trouble?

E.

At 10:11 PM 3/17/2009, you wrote:
Hi Jamie, sorry about that.  Smile.

Will do definitely talk to you regarding editing using the BN, am going out of town tomorrow will be back Thursday night will write then.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>