[bksvol-discuss] a list suggestion

  • From: Shayla Key Parker <shaylakey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 20:26:05 -0400

Hi all,

I have a suggestion for the convenience of listees, assuming there are others like myself who bounce back and forth between mail and no mail depending on how busy their week is. I really like getting Cindy's 'books added today' emails, and I miss them when I go no mail. Would anyone else be interested in a separate list whose entire purpose would be to receive these individual emails and no others? Would you be willing to send to another address, Cindy?

Skp