[bksvol-discuss] Re: a few questions

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 16:57:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Meka.

Paperbacks especially have those kinds of ads,
sometimes in the front of the book and sometimes in
the back. Also, the blurb summaries in the front of
the book, whereas hardbound books have then on paper
cover flaps. You don't have to validate them, but
people like to have the list of other books by the
same author or inthe same genre available so they can
maybe read them if they like the book they happen to
be reading.

I have Word, too. When I download a book that has
something other than Normal view when I change it to
normal and then hit Save, it saves it that way. If you
hit Save after  changing the book (is it rtf?) to
Normal view and it still isn't kept, then I don't know
what to suggest. But it does only work for that file.
I don't see in options anywhere to keep it for
everything. I think my Word Wrap stays, but I haven't
changed it in a long time.

Cindy