[bksvol-discuss] Re: a different page numbers question

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 15:21:22 -0700 (PDT)

Rosie, make sure you remember to place a blank line between the text of the
page, and the page number, and then a blank line after the page number, but
before the blank line.

  like:

  page break
  blank line
  text of page
  blank line
  page number
  blank line
  page break

  My guess is that your missing pages are blank pages, but if you want, post
the ISBN of the book you're working on (so it's the same book) and I will try
to get it to just reassure you about your missing pages.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Just Desserts (a Savannah Reid mystery) by G A McKevett

Everybody buys on ebay . . . please remember to bid through my ebay link!
Thanks!