[bksvol-discuss] Re: a cultured handmaiden

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:23:03 -0700 (PDT)

I had a Cultured handmaided, Forever After, the
Irresistible Mr. Sinclair, Parlor Games, thePassions
of Chelsea Kane, Unfinished Tapestry, and Astra
downloaded to work on--either to fix if I found them
interesting (I did do Cloudy Jewel and Just Imagine
and got them into the collection) or reject them if
they were too bad *and* not interesting to me. I
hadn't gotten to them yet and  gary has ordered the
books and said je'll rescan them. I released rather
than rejected them because I'd suggested that he
download them and if he thought they were fixable he
could,or he could reject them.

All but A Cultured Handmaiden are txt files submitted
by you-know-who. A Cultured Handmaiden is rated Good
rather than Fair and was submitted by someone else
(Susan, but I forget her name--I don't think she's on
the list). I've looked it over quickly and it doesn't
seem to be in too bad shape--that's why I suggested to
Gary that he look at it--maybe it doesn't need
re-scanning.

I think I'll re-take the others and reject them--and
I'll take Out of Body. Personally, I don't know how

http://mail.yahoo.com