[bksvol-discuss] Re: a couple of questions

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 21:48:10 -0700 (PDT)

Roger;

I actually prefer Word starter to full Word as there is less bloat and it does
everything I need for either preparing my scans or proofreading.  Another blind
person can tell you how to handle ribbons, but less clutter with everything
else
I need makes it my choice for Bookshare work.

Hope this helps some...
 Valerie