[bksvol-discuss] Re: a breath of snow and ashes

  • From: Nancy M Hill <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 03:31:14 -0500

Just wondering, E...is this the book about which you are concerned?

A Breath of Snow and Ashes
by
Diana Gabaldon
Quality:
Excellent, almost no errors.
Language:
English
Synopsis:
The sixth Outlander novel follows Jamie Fraser and his time-traveling wife Claire in their heart-stopping adventures.
Copyright Date:
2005
Available Formats:
BRF DAISY
Membership required for download (Copyrighted)

do people still go over the books that have been posted to the read-me download site? I am confused. Please help.

Nancy

At 12:18 AM 3/28/2006, E. wrote:

Someone with the print copy may want to figure out how to fix up this book. What a shame it has so many linefeeds and errors and was scanned so recently too!!!