[bksvol-discuss] Re: a braille punctuation concern

  • From: Kellie Hartmann <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 01:23:15 -0500 (EST)

Hi Jill.  i would put my cursor on the punctuation marks and look at them in
computer braille to make sure they're correct in the file; for example is there
a single dash where there should be a double one.  If they're correct your
problem, although thoroughly annoying, is a Brailleationote problem, not a
Bookshare problem.  You can't alter the text and make it incorrect for the sake
of Braille translation.  I use a BN too, in fact I'm using it right now because
I'm on vacation in California.  So I know how grating those translation errors
can be.
Kellie