[bksvol-discuss] Re: a book submission rejected, poor me

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 19:07:27 -0700

 You make a good point, Sue, and I am not a member, so I shouldn't say what
I'm thinking,which is that: (first, how would they know their copies are
replaced by ours, but what I'm thinking is; Is it worth it? I don't know,
over-all how many PQ copies have problems that make them difficult to read
vis-a-vis our Excellent-Perfect copies.  There have been some   very long
and difficult-to-proof books I've wished a [publisher would donate, but
thosE publishers don't.
CINNDY