[bksvol-discuss] a book called "Freedom Hall"

  • From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 12:08:31 -0500

I have scanned a book called "freedom Hall". By Fletcher Rhoden

I bought it for Susan because it was supposed to be a civil-war erra story
of a white southern lady attempting to build a hall in I believe Boston. It
turned out to be a very violent book full of dialect and biggited language
which I suppose is supposed to reflect the state of affairs in 1840. She
doesn't want it. I'll put it up if someone wants to take it. I have the
kindle copy on my machine so can help with scanno corrections.