[bksvol-discuss] Re: a back up in books

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 18:20:26 -0500

So do other people. I have been concerned about this for a while. I do not want to give specific names but anyone familiar with the histories on bookshare knows what I am talking about.

It is one thing if you actually eventually validate a book even if you hold it and others for a long time. I know I sometimes validate shorter easier books while working longterm on some other bigger book project.

If we have about a thousand signed up volunteers and only about three hundred active volunteers I just want to make sure the step 1 list is being used for ints intended purpose and not as a free subscription to bookshare.

tisk tisk whoever heard of a blind person wanting to get something for free? (grin)

E.