[bksvol-discuss] Re: a back up in books

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 11:04:30 -0500

Lots of folks besides me have k1000. One of them will pick it up. It does not need fixing as far as I could tell.

E.
At 10:59 AM 1/2/2007, you wrote:

E.,
I can certainly empathize with your feelings, and I would grab Fulcanelli
except that I see it is in KES and I do not have Kurzweil.  You do take lots
of hard ones, such as the complicated ones submitted by Dr. Cross.  I wish I
could help you out with the ones of which you are sick of uploading.

Sue S.