[bksvol-discuss] Re: a back up in books

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 11:58:26 -0500

I remember her as a dedicated conscientious volunteer. Sorry to hear of her troubles.

E.
At 10:09 PM 1/2/2007, you wrote:
Just in case it's relevant, Sara has had some health issues and a surgery during the past few months or so. I think her health trouble got out of hand last July or August. Maybe she held the books thinking she'd feel better and then finally had to let them go. I don't know that for sure. I'm only sharing what I know for sure, and that is that she has had a painful surgery recently.

Monica Willyard