[bksvol-discuss] a back up in books

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 10:33:33 -0500

I was the person Jake flamed the other day for having over thirty books. A couple of these were ones I am trying to get approved and have had to try for several times such as Jane (see former messages) the Queen. I simply do not want to take on any more thorny issues right now particularly given that the only contact with bookshare staff on this list seems to be Jake and Prat. At least Prat is polite and courteous and values what I do and the difficulty communicating about problems when they arise.

Really, fixing Falcanelli is easy. I did not do anything to the file particularly since it is in great shape. Somebody else is welcome to the fifty cents.

E.