[bksvol-discuss] Re: a K1000/word2000 question

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:49:02 -0600

Good suggestion Mayrie. That's what I tried.

The problem was not with the back quote in the find box but the apostrophe in the replace box. When I did that Kurzweil took them out altogether. Don backquote t became dont instead of don't.

Doing each one individually is not in my future--there are over four thousand in the book.

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>